We use the following types of cookies on SECRET MEDIA NETWORK webpages, which are processed either directly by us or by partnering third parties:
- Technical Cookies: These cookies are used by Fever Labs Inc. and allow the user to browse the webpage and use different options or services that exist within it such as traffic control, data communication, session identification, access to restricted areas of the webpage, remember the elements of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, secure element usage during navigation or storage, dissemination and/or sharing of content.
- Personalization Cookies: These cookies are used by Fever Labs Inc. and allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics based on a series of user terminal criteria such as language, the type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used by Fever Labs Inc. to quantify the number of users, measure and statistically analyze user activity and webpage use in order to create user navigation profiles on said pages and on our applications, all of this works towards the goals of improvement. Google Analytics falls into this category.
- Advertising Cookies: Is used to measure how advertising impacts users, provide public data, and gather information on user preferences and choices regarding Fever Labs Inc products and contents. This information allow us to manage and efficiently adapt to the contents according to user preferences, as well as qualifies and betters sales according to user interests. We can place http://www.google.es/doubleclick/ under this category.
- Cookies as an object (plug-in) to exchange social content: Is used to identify the contents compared to other websites. This category includes https://es-es.facebook.com/
Note that in order to be able to use certain services and functionalities that we offer on the Fever Labs Inc. platform, you will need to have cookies enabled on your browser. In particular, through these technical cookies, Fever Labs Inc. will be able to recognize you as a registered user each time you access our platform, allowing both access and use of said services and functionalities.
Nonetheless, remember that you can allow, block, or delete these cookies whenever you want to through your browser’s settings options:
Remember, for the correct method to delete cookies, refer to the most up to date help information for each browser, as this may change for the different versions and operating systems. If you use a different Internet browser, we recommend consulting its specific cookie management options that may be found at all times.
In the event that you decide not to accept cookies, you can continue using the webpage as usual, although it is possible that your user experience could be slightly damaged. The browser sometimes can generate an instant message providing an opportunity to oppose the installation of these cookies. In the event that the browser does not provide this option automatically, the user can stop the installation of cookies by following the browser instructions.
Third party cookies
To understand how people use our site, and to discover areas on our site with issues, we use Google Analytics. Most websites use some sort of analytics program like this. The data it collects helps us see things like how many people visit our site, which country they are from, how many pages they visited, how fast our site loaded, and so on. All data collected is completely anonymous, it does not identify you as an individual in any way.
To understand how people use our site, and to discover areas on our site with issues, we use Facebook pixel. Most websites use some sort of analytics program like this. The data it collects helps us see things like how many people visit our site, which country they are from, how many pages they visited, how fast our site loaded, and so on. All data collected is completely anonymous, it does not identify you as an individual in any way.
[ginger_reset_cookie class= »button-reset-cookies » text= »Reset cookies » redirect_url= »/cookies-policy »]